I’ve self-hosted on WordPress since 2007 and done paid WordPress site work since 2008.
What Can I Do For You?
For the past 6+ years, I’ve:
- created complicated and responsive themes from scratch,
- edited a wide variety of free and paid themes,
- set up new WordPress installations for small businesses and regular bloggers,
- migrated WordPress installations across hosts and servers,
- migrated WordPress installations to new domains or new URL syntax patterns with appropriate redirections,
- imported sites from Blogger or WordPress.com to self-hosted WordPress,
- consulted on layout and site architecture strategy,
- and more.
I run on coffee,
my Cylon programming, and sheer force of will and am always willing to embrace a new challenge, so ask me if you don’t see your question on the list. The only stuff I don’t do for WordPress is serious plugin creation, major hacking of the WordPress interface itself (I primarily work with, not against, the interface), and graphic design. The first two I haven’t put in the time for, but if you’d be willing to pay enough for my time, I’d be willing to give them a shot. Graphic design just isn’t my forte, but I can hook you up with skilled graphic designers.
HTML/CSS/PHP/SQL just make sense to me (ok, most PHP). Data flows into my positronic brain and my logic chip sorts it out into sensical code. My only true restrictions involve time, as I must do my work on evenings and weekends.
Let’s talk about what I can do for you: